The Dakota Dash 5.0 is an excellent way to keep your pet’s water store mobile.
- Pet watering container
- 23.875″L x 13″W x 10″H – 5.5 lbs
- 5-gallon water capacity
- Rubber plug conveniently stores in the bottom while the unit is in use
- Weatherproof and crush resistant
- Great for trips, hunting, vacations, or as a regular food and watering bowl
- Made with BPA-free and FDA approved polyethylene
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Designed with hunters in mind, this unit holds up to 5.0 gallons of water. To use the unit, simply lift up the handle end and remove the rubber plug. There’s a small recess to store the plug on the bottom, so when you lay it down, your dog won’t chew it. Once the Dash 5.0 is laid down with the plug removed, the bowl area will fill with water. When the dog starts drinking, water will constantly backfill to ensure they don’t run out. When it’s time to go, just tilt the unit up to return leftover water inside and push the plug back in place. It’s great for trips to the woods, field, vacation, or even just as a regular water station at home.
The Dash 5.0 is designed with the same process as military cargo cases and industrial tanks so it is tough. Toss it in the back of the truck without care it will crack or break. Polyethylene is not only strong but safe. Our PE is BPA-free and FDA approved for contact with edibles.
FREE Shipping to Continental US only
Molded and assembled in the USA.